Sunday, September 29, 2013

The village family

24/09/2013



As expected I had a wonderful sleep in the treehouse, falling asleep to the sound of the waves and the wind in the tree.

I got to sleep in a little bit, but then it was time to go say hello to the village family. I was very glad to see the family again, I actually missed the place, the crudeness, this absolutely non-superficial life.
Everyone seemed very happy to see me again and was asking about my hand injury and how my family was doing.

The dogs were just as skinny as the first time I saw them and the kids just as friendly, this place seems to be immune to time and change. The sad truth however is that the western world is slowly but sure creeping in.

In the following few days I'll try to set up my solar hot water setup, that will be interesting to attempt with my one and a half hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment